Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [27]

I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.

How to Participate?
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!

THIS WEEK:


So, Book Outlet had some serious deals going on last week, so naturally I could not help myself. They had 50% off some great YA titles, so a lot of them were $1.99-$2.99. I just really could not pass to up. Then, later that week, they added a few new titles, and there were some there I could not resist as well...oops! Gotta love Book Outlet.


The Books:
(click the title to go to the Goodreads page)

1. Shadow of the Mark (Carrier #2) by Leigh Fallon
2. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
3. Sapphire Blue (Ruby Red #2) by Kerstin Gier
4. Breaking Point (Article 5 #2) by Kristen Simmons
5. Starters (Starters #1) by Lissa Price
6. Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
7. Mystic City (Mystic City #1) by Theo Lawrence
8. The Opposite of Hallelujah by Anna Jarzab
9. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
10. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
11. Towering by Alex Flinn
12. The Madman's Daughter (Madman's Daughter #1) by Megan Shepherd
13. Plague (Gone #4) by Michael Grant
14. Ruins (Partials #3) by Dan Wells
15. Fragments (Partials #2) by Dan Wells

What books did you add to your shelves this week?

7 comments:

  1. Tiffany, you got some really awesome books! I especially loved Ignite Me, and I hope you enjoy it as well! :D But gah, I love Book Outlet, but it's so dangerous! I can't help but spend a TON of money on that website!

    I hope you enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Sapphire Blue and The Starters. Those are two of my all-time favorites. And I've also read the Madman's Daughter and a few others. Great haul! You have some very exciting reading to do.

    here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Lots of new to me reads here! I still need to read Ruby Red myself! Have that and then an ARC of the third one so will need to get the second one eventually! Ignite Me was also really good! I was happy with the way things ended! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful books! I hope you enjoy reading them all.

    Happy reading. Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many good books! If only there was a Book Outlet where I live... Happy reading! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Out of all of them I've only read two, haha, Starters (which was okay, didn't love it, and Mystic City, which felt the same about it too) :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! A lot are on my want to read list. Happy reading.
    here's my sts:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves-111514.html

    AND, if you like Jane Austen, feel free to check out my Pemberley Ball virtual book event here:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/11/pemberley-ball-2014-schedule.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs