Thursday, October 23, 2014

Blogger Spotlight: Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Hello everyone! Welcome back to another Blogger Spotlight. Please say a big hello to Missie from A Flurry of Ponderings. I have been following Missie's blog for some time now, and I absolutely love it! She is also one of the sweetest people around. Once again, I have asked her some questions, and I am going to share her answers so that we can all get to know her better! Make sure to also go by her blog and leave a comment saying hello.


1. Tell us a little about yourself; nicknames, occupation, pets, family 
My name is Missie. I live in Moorhead, MN and work as a mortgage loan processor. I have been married for 5 years and live with my husband and two large fish tanks! 

2. How long have you been blogging?  
I have been blogging on A Flurry of Ponderings since December. This book blog has been such an awesome experience and I plan on keeping it up for a long time!

3. How did you decide on your blog name?
I actually put it into a generator and fell in love with the name. It encompassed so many things that I blog about!

4. What is your favorite type of post? (review, meme, feature, etc) 
I love doing reviews, Top Ten Tuesday and Waiting on Wednesday

5. What 3 books would you recommend to everyone?   
The Hunger Games, Harry Potter series and Throne of Glass

6. What author are you dying to meet?   
Rainbow Rowell, Veronica Roth, Leigh Bardugo, and Laini Taylor just to name a few!

7. What Hogwarts house would you be in? (Or Divergent faction)   
Let’s do both! I would probably be a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and Amity in Divergent!

8. Favorite Quote?
“He made her feel like more than the sum of her parts.” 
 
Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park

Tell us 10 random facts about yourself:

1. My favorite place in the world is my bed
2. I would love it if it were summer all year around in Minnesota
3. I get anxiety if I don’t have a book with me at all times
4. I am 31 years old but don’t feel like an adult
5. I love Disney channel shows
6. I hold my breath when I do sit-ups
7. I sleep with a frog I have had for over 10 years
8. My husband and I got married on a whim while on vacation in Vegas
9. I was told I could make friends with anyone, even a bar tap
10. My dream is to write a novel someday
 
Thanks so much for allowing me to host you on the blog, Missie! It was so much fun to get to know more about you, and it sounds like we have a few things in common, so I look forward to talking even more in the future! Everyone else should stop by Missie's blog and say a big hello, as well! 
 
If you would like to be showcased on a future Blogger Spotlight, please go fill out the form HERE.
 
  
  

1 comment:

  1. I love these blogger spotlights because then I can find new people to follow! I like the title of her blog. Also, for her ten facts, my bed is also my favourite place in the world, and summer is my favourite season! I think it's awesome that she wants to write a novel, and I hope she gets to!

    Check out my review and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/10/burning-bright-by-sophie-mckenzie.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs