Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year


It's Top Ten Tuesday time! I am linking up for the meme over at The Broke and the Bookish again this week. This week's prompt is all about books that have been read so far THIS year. I think this is a fun prompt because it allows me to look back on what I've read since January 1st. I enjoyed looking through my Goodreads challenge and deciding which 10 I have enjoyed the most. So, here are the Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year.


1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
3. How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love by Ken Baker


4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
6. Burning Blue by Paul Griffin


7. Endless by Amanda Gray
8. Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
9. Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott


10. Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki


10 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Yay for Divergent! I looooved this trilogy, I know a lot of people are giving it a lot of hack over the ending, but I still love this trilogy! :)

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of respect for Roth for ending the series the way she did, actually. I know it made a lot of people angry, and I was definitely upset, but it seemed like such a realistic ending. Thanks for stopping by again, Jessica! :]

      Delete
  2. The Fault In Our Stars was on my list too :) If I had read The Book Thief this year it would DEFINITELY have been on my list.

    Check out my TTT!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are such good books, and both definitely made me cry!

      Delete
  3. Love The Book Thief!!! So much!!! Also love Divergent and The Fault in our Stars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I have Diveregent on my list too! I also have a Lunar Chronicles book too, but I picked Scarlet instead of Cinder :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read past Cinder yet, though I already have Scarlet and Cress. I really need to get on that!

      Delete
  5. Wow, major cover love for Endless! How was it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the cover amazing? I love it so much! The book was amazing, too! I definitely recommend it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs