Tuesday, June 3, 2014

#SummerOfSpells


I have been saying for the longest time that I want to re-read the Harry Potter series. It is, BY FAR, my favorite series that I have ever read. I grew up with HP, and it holds so many memories and special thoughts for me. When I found out about the #SummerOfSpells read-a-long that was happening this summer, I knew that I just had to join in. My goal is to re-read all seven of the books this summer, and I really hope that I can do just that. 

Want to join in on the fun? You can find the Goodreads group here

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Which HP house would you belong to? 

I'm certain I would be in Ravenclaw. :]

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your reading. I'm currently reading the series for the first time (I'm about a hundred pages into Goblet of Fire) and am really enjoying it. I'm so glad I heard all the bloggers talking about the series otherwise I might never have started it.

    House? Probably Ravenclaw though I also think I have a better than average chance of being in Slytherin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs