Saturday, June 21, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [14] + My Week


I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at 
Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.

How to Participate?
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Purchased: 

This week I actually stayed out of bookstores for the whole week (which is a pretty big deal for me) because I have been running to one thing or another pretty much since Monday. It was a very busy week! However, I did make a purchase off of Ebay last week, and the box came in this week.


1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
2. Beautiful by Amy Reed
3. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
4. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (My brother borrowed my copy a few years ago, so I just got myself a new copy)
5. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
6. The Big Crunch by Pete Hautman
7. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
8. The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
9. Cold Light by Jenn Ashworth
10. Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley

For Review: These two books came in the mail for me to review. Thank you Merit Press! 


1. Jex Malone by C.L. Gaber & V.C. Stanley
2. Wanted: Dead or In Love by Kym Brunner

My week: So, this week was a little crazy for me. Even though I have a new job, I had already told my old school I would attend the cheer camp as a coach, so I had to do that Mon-Wed from 8-5. It made for some very long days. Thursday morning I was woken up early to be told my brother and his wife were in the hospital getting ready to have their baby. We were at the hospital all day waiting for my niece to be born, and then to be able to hold her. Yesterday, my husband's extended family came to our house for lunch and then we went back to the hospital so my husband could meet our niece. Tonight we have more family stuff, so I am really looking forward to tomorrow when we can just relax a bit!

Here is a picture of me holding my niece to start off your weekend! :] 





2 comments:

  1. YAY for Vampire Academy! You need to tell me what you think of it whenever you get a chance to read it! I've been wanting to read Not a Drop to Drink for a long time! I hope you enjoy them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay Vampire Academy, as well! I looooove that series!! So awesome!

    And aww!!! Your niece is so sweet!! I love them as babies! My niece is 5, born on my bday actually!, and she thinks she's like 25! She's sassy! Enjoy these quiet years! ;)

    Happy Reading too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs