Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [13]


I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.

How to Participate?
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!

Happy June everyone! It's hard to believe that we are already halfway into the month, and I do hope time will slow down a bit as I am on summer break and want it to last as long as possible! This week was a pretty good one for me in general. I found some books I had been looking to buy for awhile, and I received a new job. Overall, June has been pretty great to me. Happy weekend! 


 Gifted - These first two books came in the mail from my Secret Summer Beach Read partner. It was a fun little swap where we were given a name and we bought/sent books and other things to them. I was thrilled with what I received, and will do a post specific to this swap soon. 

1. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
2. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan 

3. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline - This one was gifted to me from my friend Brenda (you may remember her being mentioned in one of my Top Ten Tuesday posts). She had been telling me I needed to read this book all school year, so on the last day she gave me a copy. :] 

Purchased - These first five books were purchased from Half Price Books. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to shop as you can find really great books for reasonable prices. They even have some brand new books for not much. I love it!

4. Pretty Little Liars (#1) by Sara Shepard - I had been looking all over for a copy of book number one so that I can start this series, and now I finally have it!
5. It's not Summer Without You (Summer #2) by Jenny Han
6. We'll Always Have Summer (Summer #3) by Jenny Han - as you can see, I am in desperate need of the first book in this series. They did not have any copies, and I was very sad about it. 
7. Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn #1) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian - I have been seeing this book all over the blogging community lately, and when I saw it at HPB, I decided to pick it up and give it a go.

These last five books I purchased were from a friend, Jennifer, on instagram (hellojennyreviews). She is currently trying to sell some books to make some money, so you should check her out on instagram and see if there is anything you want! 

8. Ashfall (Ashfall #1) by Mike Mullin - I have wanted to start collecting this series for awhile, so it was awesome that she had the first book. 
9. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith - I am so excited to finally have this book!
10. A Need So Beautiful (A Need So Beautiful #1) by Suzanne Young - This looks like a really good series.
11. Survive by Alex Morel - I don't know much about this one, but it sounds really good!
12. Blood Red Road (Dust Lands #1) by Moira Young - I am excited to have the first book in this series as well! 

What did you add to your shelves this week? 







I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.

How to Participate?


  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
- See more at: http://beneaththejacketreviews.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2014-06-04T17:07:00-07:00&max-results=5&start=9&by-date=false#sthash.u5K1cVlU.dpuf

11 comments:

  1. I loved Dash & Lily's Book of Dares, hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have heard great things about it! :]

      Delete
  2. Great haul, you really got a great bundle there. So many of then are on my TBR list so can't wait to hear what you think of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely share what I think of them once they have been read! :]

      Delete
    2. You are very much welcome hun :). & I'll be eagerly awaiting haha

      Delete
    3. :D I followed along at your blog as well, it looks great! I also requested to add your on Goodreads. :] I've started a YA book club on there if you're interested in an invite to join! Happy Saturday! :]

      Delete
    4. Thank you hun, I love your blog too. Its very cute.
      haha thank you, I've accepted. And I'm very interested in an invite :D.

      and you :)

      Delete
  3. OOoh nice! I actually almost bought A Need So Beautiful today at a book outlet, but decided against it! I had read its sequel a few years back and thought that I didn't need to unnecessarily add another book to the TBR mountain! Hope you enjoy all yours!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right? The years gone so fast already. The only one I've read is This is What Happy Looks Like (which I loved). Couldn't get into the PLL books, though I'm addicted to the show, but I didn't really give the books a chance because of it, so I should try again some time. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great books! I loved Dash & Lily's Book of Dares! It was so cute! You have to tell me what you think of This is What Happy Looks Like, I've been to get it for a while but I haven't done it yet!

    Enjoy them all Tiffany! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashfall sounds good. Hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs