Friday, June 20, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday [4]

It's Feature and Follow Friday time! I decided to join in again this week, and it is probably something that I will try to keep doing! I love meeting other book bloggers, and it seems like a wonderful way to do just that! Want more information on how the whole thing works? Check out the information HERE at Parajunkee.

This Week's Question: 
Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?  - See more at: http://beneaththejacketreviews.blogspot.com/2014/05/feature-follow-friday-3.html#sthash.sw67nSUY.dpuf

It's Feature and Follow Friday time! I decided to join in again this week, and it is probably something that I will try to keep doing! I love meeting other book bloggers, and it seems like a wonderful way to do just that! Want more information on how the whole thing works? Check out the information HERE at Parajunkee.

This Week's Question: 
What are your favorite books of 2014 so far? 

I have read several great books so far this year! Of course, this question could be answered a couple of ways. For this post, I am going to say which books have been my favorite that have been published in 2014! 



1. Torn Away by Jennifer Brown
2. Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell 
3. Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
4. Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson 
5. Branded by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki 
6. How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love by Ken Baker 

What have been your favorite books of 2014 so far? If you follow, make sure to comment so that I can follow back! :]

Happy Friday!



11 comments:

  1. Awesome picks! Most of these are on my TBR list, so I'm really glad that you loved them! New follower! :D
    F&F Friday
    Free to Fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh new books for me to check out!! :) Lately, I haven't been reading books published in 2014 [I've been trying to catch up on my TBR pile!], but I really need to get to it!!

    New follower via GFC :)

    Isabelle @ Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to read Catch a Falling Star and Dear Killer! I can't wait! Awesome list Tiffany :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I haven't read any of these but they look good. GFC and twitter follower

    My Feature&Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh nice! These are all new to me as well! Glad you've enjoyed them!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these but I've heard awesome things! I'm particularly interested in How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly In Love - it sounds super unique!

    New GFC follower!

    Here’s my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh will definitely check out those books that you've listed <3 BTW, I'm a new GFC follower of your blog! I hope that you'll check out my post too! @FandomlyBookish

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only just heard about Catch a Faling Star today and I think I must add it to my TBR.

    New bloglovin follower.

    Natalie @ Natalie Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! I haven't heard of many of them, but I'll definitely goodreads them later!

    New follower via GFC!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not familiar with those books, but I'll try to check them out when I get time.
    I'm a new Twitter follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs