Thursday, April 24, 2014

Underrated #AtoZChallenge


I love how this A-to-Z Challenge has caused me to think through things I could do for each letter, which then leads me to think about some pretty cool things. While I have kept these posts short (which I think is a good thing as it is sort of a blog hop, and I know not everyone wants to read a novel), I feel like I have found some pretty interesting things to think/write about through this challenge. That makes it more than worth it (though, I must be honest, I'm glad April is coming to an end because I'm struggling to not be lazy and get these posts done every night!). Today, I was thinking about how so many books are so underrated when they should not be. We focus on the big books, the ones being made into movies, but there are so many wonderful books out there that do not get the recognition they deserve.

What books do you think are underrated?



1 comment:

  1. Two I think are underrated (authors not individual books) are Molly Harper (PNR and contemp) and Carolyn Crane (UF). Both just excellent. Harper is showing up more lately but that's just been the last handful of months.

    Happy A to Z-ing!
    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs